PrescribeIT™ Now Available in Ontario
PrescribeIT™, a national, not-for-profit e-prescribing service free to community prescribers in Canada, is now available in Ontario. PrescribeIT™, which is funded by Health Canada, allows prescribers to send, renew and cancel prescriptions using their existing electronic medical record (EMR), while improving clinical communications with pharmacies.
- Provides safer, more effective medication management
- Seamlessly integrates with existing electronic medical records
- Features improvements designed with input from community prescribers, pharmacists and provincial/territorial governments
- Integrates with drug formularies and registries
- Improves patient safety and decreases medication errors by reducing the need for pharmacies to transcribe prescriptions
- Reduces prescription fraud and misuse
- Protects an influence free dispensing and prescribing environment
- Safeguards prescription data from commercial use
an application of interest today.
Send e-prescriptions using your existing EMR for free in Ontario.